Cisco is pleased to announce, for the second year in a row the Cisco Nexus 3550-F HPT switch has been awarded the TradingTech Insight 2021 Best Time-Stamping/Latency Measurement System Award.
TradingTech Insight Awards
The TradingTech Insight Awards Europe 2021 recognize excellence in trading solutions and services for capital markets and focus on manufacturers providing exceptional trading infrastructure, trading technology, and data solutions. These awards reflect the different challenges facing market practitioners and suppliers as they seek to develop trading and data solutions in the rapidly changing marketplace.
Cisco’s Award Winning Time-Stamping/Latency Measurement System
Cisco’s time-stamping/latency measurement system is built on Cisco Nexus 3550-F HPT, the highest-precision network aggregation and monitoring solution available on the market. The Cisco Nexus 3550-F HPT is a high-precision network tapping, aggregation, and monitoring solution, optimized for high-performance, low-latency networks.
Industry leading features and capabilities.
- 70-picosecond (ps) timestamps embedded in every packet
- High-bandwidth ingress and egress
- Deep packet buffer hierarchy
- Transparent tapping
- Ease of use and manageability
- Ultra low-latency performance
- Easy to use
The Cisco Nexus 3550-F HPT industry-leading 70-picosecond (ps) time-stamping exceeds the global Capital Markets regulatory requirements for 100-microseconds (ms) time stamping of all trade instructions from bank/broker/HFT to exchange.
The Cisco Nexus 3550-F HPT enables high-precision trading accuracy by time-stamping all market data as it is broadcasted by the exchange and received by the client. Each order packet is also timestamped as they are transmitted from the client back to the exchange to record the complete trade cycle so it can be observed, analyzed, and retained by bank/broker/HFT. This provides deep and accurate insight into the complete trade and their business. The Nexus 3550-F HPT also time-stamps at every stage through the IT infrastructure to allow banks/brokers/HFT’s to verify the performance of each stage of their IT infrastructure down to an accuracy of 70ps. This capability also provides visibility into the success of their “trading strategies” by allowing analyst and verification of the efficiency of algorithms, software, firewalls, servers, routers, memory, and data flows.
To learn more, visit cisco.com/go/nexus3550
Unlock the full value of your ULL network solutions
Cisco Nexus next-generation ultra-low latency network switch platforms, smart network interface cards (SmartNIC) and firmware development kits (FDK) are specifically designed to address the needs of latency-sensitive applications in data center networking, high-frequency trading (HFT), financial services, and service provider networks.
- Nexus 3550 Series Switches: Ultra-low latency switch platform, FPGA application programming, multiplexing and precision timestamping to facilitate your mission-critical network applications.
- Nexus SmartNIC adapters: Next-generation ultra-low latency FPGA-based programmable SmartNICs and high-resolution timestamping adapters designed to program your network and accelerate application offloads.
- Nexus FDK (firmware development kits): Powerful software development framework to add application specific intelligence and functionality to FPGA-based Nexus 3550 network switches and SmartNIC adapters.