I can’t believe it’s been three years since we’ve had an in-person Cisco Live event in Europe. The data center team and I are really excited about sharing all the innovations we’ve been working on. This will be our first opportunity to share with you our groundbreaking UCS X-Series design and how it can improve your sustainability posture. And talking about sustainability, this will be a key area of focus for the event.
Here’s a summary of things not to miss if you are responsible for managing data center infrastructure and want to bring the flexibility and operating model of the cloud on prem.
- Attend an iTalk session: Accelerate your Journey to Net Zero with Cisco Solutions – INTGEN-1876 at 1:00 PM CET on Tuesday, Feb 7. In this talk, you will learn how Cisco embeds sustainability across our portfolio and how to make your data center operations more sustainable.
- Visit the Sustainability Zone in The Hub where we highlight products and tools that can help you meet your sustainability goals.
Simplify IT Guided Demo Tours
Navigating the show floor efficiently within the little time you have between your sessions can be challenging. No worries, we got you. We created several IT guided tours, where Cisco experts will walk you through a few hand-picked Cisco demos in the World of Solutions. Here are three tours centered on simplifying data center operations:
- Accelerate your transition to a sustainable future – Data Center track
- Simplify with cloud-operating model
- Simplify operations with Insights and Automations – Data center track
Product and Strategy Overviews and Breakouts
Attend more than a dozen technical sessions by searching our session catalog for UCS, HyperFlex or Intersight to engage in deeper dives—ranging from introductory to advanced.
There are also three Product Strategy and Overview sessions:
- Supporting Your Organization’s Sustainability Goals: See How Cisco’s Newest Data Center Technologies Can Help Make it Happen – PSODCN-1799
- Modernizing Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure and Operations: Stay Ahead of the Game with Cisco UCS and HyperFlex Innovations – PSOCLD-1803
- Getting on Board with Cisco Intersight Cloud Operations Platform: The Autopilot for Hybrid Cloud – PSOCLD-1804
Don’t forget to register ahead of time, as these will fill up.
World of Solutions demos
If you want a hands-on feel for the latest, most innovative data center servers stop by the Hybrid Cloud Booth in the World of Solutions to see live UCS X-Series and HyperFlex demos and touch and feel the new 7th generation of UCS servers.
Modern server architecture requires modern, efficient management. Catch a Cisco Intersight Infrastructure Service demo to see how it simplifies management of your Cisco and third-party servers. See the latest features in action and learn how you can modernize your infrastructure operations to deliver a unified experience for your IT team.
As your infrastructure extends beyond the data center into the public cloud, Cisco Intersight Workload Optimizer will help ensure that your applications are performing while minimizing your cloud spend. Ask our demo staff to show you how this real-time decision engine lowers cost, automates workload placement, and optimizes applications across IT- all from one place.
Not able to join in person? No problem. Cisco Live EMEA will be live-streamed February 7-9, 2023, and you can join the live stream without registering.
Drop us a comment with which Cisco Live session or topic you are the most excited about!