I’m looking forward to EMC World 2015 at the Venetian in Las Vegas where thousands of attendees will meet and learn about the latest in storage, networking, and solutions. To that end of learning more, this year it is easier and more rewarding than ever to engage with Cisco at EMC World. Just drop by our booth or attend a Cisco breakout session, learn about our latest products, technologies, and solutions, and win great prizes.
Stop at Cisco Booth 221
For attendees to learn more about Cisco technologies, Cisco offers demonstrations, a mini-theater, three breakout sessions and an area carved out for engineers unplugged.
Demonstrations cover the following Cisco products and solutions:
- UCS Servers
- UCS Integrated Infrastructure based solutions with EMC (i.e. VSPEX & Vblock)
- MDS SAN Switches
- Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Nexus Switches
- And more
Our mini theatre includes presentations from Cisco and our technology partners. A quick summary of our theater content:
- 29 total theater sessions
- Topics cut across a wide-swath of Cisco products and technologies including:
- After each theater session Cisco will raffle one set of Power Beats 2 Dr. Dre ear buds:
Engineers Unplugged offers another avenue to learn about Cisco technologies. Engineers and technical marketers explain the benefits of Cisco data center technologies, while being recorded. Attendees can listen to a quick conversation at EMC World or take in the video later at their own convenience. #EngineersUnplugged: Episodes will be shot Monday through Wednesday.
In addition, Cisco hosts three breakout speaking sessions including:
- Cisco UCS & EMC Solutions
- Date: Monday, May 4th
- Time: 1:30 – 2:30 PM
- Transform Your Mission Critical Data Center With New Cisco MDS 9000 Family Innovations
- Date: Tuesday, May 5th
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Policy-Based Infrastructure Provisioning For VDM & Recover Point With Cisco ACI
- Date: Wednesday, May 6th
- Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
After each of these breakout sessions, one winner will be chosen for a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet.
Win More Cool Prizes
At the Cisco booth , winning happens in other ways:
- After a few short questions at the registration desk attendees can win these great-looking Cisco hats:
- Take a selfie wearing a Cisco UCS hat and also win a chance at a Dr. Dre Ear Bud, one winner per day
Perhaps most importantly is the long-term savings customer gain by moving to Cisco technologies. One example is Cisco UCS servers and Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure.
Customers the world over have benefited as Cisco has seen its server customer base increase from zero to over 41,000 in a little more than 5 years. In fact, Cisco UCS serves has grown extremely fast in nearly every dimension.
In addition, the UCS architectures and these differentiators deliver significant benefits to your organization:
- Save on software licensing costs
- Increase server availability dramatically
- Decrease server deployment errors
- Automate at all levels
- Cloud-proof your future infrastructure needs
UCS Integrated Infrastructure can really be thought of as the “Intel Inside” of Vblocks and Cisco Solutions for EMC VSPEX. Much of the IP of a Vblock or Cisco Solutions for EMC VSPEX is contained in these Cisco technologies.
Cisco Integrated Infrastructure, Vblocks and Cisco Solutions for EMC VSPEX offer all the benefits of UCS Servers and more. UCS Integrated Infrastructure inherits all these UCS Server benefits of saving money, higher productivity, increased agility and integration and combines them EMC storage for even greater customer benefits of integration and fast deployment and faster time to value of complete solutions.