Cisco is a Premier sponsor at the Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference on December 2-5, 2014 at The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. The show is designed for customers to evaluate vendors, have internal leadership meetings, and make architectural decisions. Our experts will demonstrate how Cisco Data Center Solutions based on a radically simplified, fabric-centric architecture packed with innovations can support a wide range of workloads and IT operating models and provide customers the foundation to succeed in the 21st century.
The best way to quickly learn about latest Cisco UCS innovations and solutions is by seeing them “LIVE IN ACTION”. Come to the Cisco Data Center boothto leverage the Cisco UCS demos, and related activities at Gartner DC
- Learn more about Cisco UCS Solutions: Visit the Cisco Data Center booth to interact with peers, Cisco executives, and Cisco partners.
- Ask Our Experts: Cisco UCS experts will be available to answer your questions and provide interactive live demonstrations of Cisco UCS solutions.
Contact your customers, and let them know to visit the Cisco booth to leverage the following activities:
Cisco Speaking Sessions:
- How Hybrid Cloud is Redefining Business and IT Rahul Tripathi, Senior Director of Product Management and Marketing, Cisco Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2015, 3:15-4:00 p.m.
- Driving Business Outcomes with Cisco Data Center Innovations Satinder Sethi, Vice President, Data Center Solutions Engineering & UCS Product Management, Cisco Thursday, December 4, 2014, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Policy-Based Automation with Cisco ACI, the Most Complete SDN Solution Available Jacob Jensen, Senior Director, Product Management, Cisco Thursday, December 4, 2014, 3:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Todd Brannon, Director, UCS Product Management, will be hosting Cisco’s Vendor Roundtable focusing on The Role of Cloud and IT Service Brokering in the “World of Many Clouds“ on Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 11:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Private meeting area for Customer 1:1 Meetings
- An evening networking reception at our booth
Analyst and Investor Engagement
- Analyst 1:1 meetings
Cisco Booth and Branding Visibility
- Industry focused demos that will showcase Cisco UCS, ACI, Hybrid Clouds, and Data Center Orchestration with OpenStack
This is an amazing opportunity for your customers and partners to hear about the latest developments and to meet with Cisco experts.
I will be at the Cisco Data Center booth throughout Gartner DC event. Please stop by to ask questions, and to get a live Cisco UCS solution demonstration.
Enjoy the show!