This week’s episode of the Cloud Unfiltered podcast features Dianne Mueller-Klingspor, Mike Duarte, and Michael White.
All three of them work on the OpenShift project, and here’s the great thing about listening to them talk: You can tell that they love what they do and they truly enjoy working with one another. Diane is from Red Hat and leads the cross-community collaboration efforts there. Mike White is an architect at Cisco’s Global Infrastructures Services Group and has been working with Red Hat on OpenShift for the past few years. And Mike Duarte is the Lead Design Engineer around container efforts at Cisco. He’s been working with Mike White for the past two years on the company’s OpenShift 3 deployment.
So if you’re interested in what OpenShift is good for, how Cisco is using it, and where it’s headed, you’re in the right place. In addition to those things, Diane and Mike2 also touch on:
- Why persistence is critical if you want to change the IT culture at your company
- How the CICD mindset is impacting everything from documentation to data center design
- The power of open source technologies (and why it’s still hard for enterprises to adopt them)
- What will happen to traditional network and security teams as companies transition their cultures and adopt these new technologies
- The importance of slapping on that Apache II license if you want to share your code
See the video podcast on our YouTube page, or listen to the audio version on iTunes. And if you like what you hear, we invite you to subscribe to our channel so you don’t miss any of the other exciting podcasts we have scheduled over the next several months.
Great work team, love the passion.
Comments are closed.