Welcome to another exciting episode of Engineers Unplugged! This week, Colin McNamara (NEXUS IS @colinmcnamara) and Jay Cuthrell (VCE @qthrul) talk methodology and the evolution from linear to continuous delivery. How do software cycles impact the software defined world? Trend or next gen? You decide. This is a great look inside the process, complete with tips on how you can engage.
No episode is complete without a few memes, Grumpy and Waterfall unicorn anyone?
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
What’s your stand on ITIL vs Continuous Delivery? Join the conversation on Twitter, or Facebook.com/EngineersUnplugged for the inside track. Comments welcome below!