In this week’s Engineers Unplugged, we are back to eavesdropping. This episode features Christopher Leigh-Currill (@ospero_chrisl) and Jonas Rosland (@virtualswede) talking Software Defined Storage at EMC World, including ViPR. Let’s listen in:
Welcome to Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Thanks for joining us! We are closing out Season 3 next week, stay tuned for exciting changes in Season 4!