In the opening of John Chamber’s keynote at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, he stated that “Cloud and Mobile will change the service provider industry” and that there will be 7.2 billion mobile devices by the year 2015. You’ll agree that with the explosion of end-devices out there combined with the need to access anything, anytime, anywhere, a mobility strategy can cut across the entire portfolio for a service provider.
Increasingly I’m having conversations with mobile operators on how Cisco can help with:
- User presence and customized delivery,
- Monetization and migration of existing offerings to cloud,
- Bundling of multiple services,
- Handling a variety of endpoints, and
- Ensuring pervasive security.