Three trends are defining the enterprise workforce today: mobility, collaboration, and the BYOD movement, where employees connect the device of their choice to the enterprise network. Smart companies are finding ways to embrace these trends for improved productivity, a more satisfied workforce, and lower costs. Read More »
Rebecca Jacoby, Cisco Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, explains how Cisco IT is transforming the way it manages and operates to increase the ability for Cisco technology to bring maximum value to the business. This transformation involved creating an architecture that is “context aware” and allows IT to deliver different levels of services securely.
To view the complete interactive, please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/ciscoit
Rebecca Jacoby, Cisco Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, explores how Cisco has made the connected experience a reality for employees, customers, and partners — enabling constituents to work from any device they choose and freely access their required services and applications.
Have you ever wondered how Cisco IT overcomes the challenges of deploying products and technologies in a large-scale, global enterprise – the same challenges that your customers face everyday? Or how Cisco IT is transforming into a sharply competitive, services-centric organization? Cisco on Cisco: Inside Cisco IT shares our journey and lessons learned on these and many other fronts.
We’ve just redesigned our website from the ground up to make it easier and faster to find Cisco IT content relevant to you and your customers. Head over to the Cisco on Cisco website to benefit from our IT Success Stories that include case studies, best practices, videos, and interactive content.
The new site focuses on content that YOU are looking for:
- How does Cisco build a highly secure network that connects anyone, anywhere, on any device, at any time? Check out our Borderless Networks page.
- How does Cisco enable collaboration, boosting productivity and enhancing myriad business processes? Visit our Collaboration page.
- Want to know more about the cloud, virtualization, service-oriented infrastructure, and unified computing? Our Data Center page can help.
- How does Cisco IT achieve greater workplace efficiencies and help solve business process problems? Learn more on our Business of IT page.
- Click on our Events page to see when and where you can engage with the Cisco on Cisco team at industry events.
Take a look Inside Cisco IT today at http://www.cisco.com/go/ciscoit.