#EngineersUnplugged S5|Ep1: Role and Policy Based Control
We’re back with an all-new season of Engineers Unplugged–more unicorns, more technology, and more selfies than even the Oscars have to offer.
Season 5 kicks off with a bang–role-based access control and policy management discussion brought to you by Nick Howell (@that1guynick) and Joe Onisick (@jonisick). What are the implications for hybrid cloud? What are the predictions for network and storage? How is this related to ACI?
Watch and learn:
Those are some well-maned unicorns, more hair than substance.
**The next shoot is at Varrow Madness, Charlotte, NC, March 20, 2014! Contact me now to become internet famous.**
This is Engineers Unplugged, where technologists talk to each other the way they know best, with a whiteboard. The rules are simple:
- Episodes will publish weekly (or as close to it as we can manage)
- Subscribe to the podcast here: engineersunplugged.com
- Follow the #engineersunplugged conversation on Twitter
- Submit ideas for episodes or volunteer to appear by Tweeting to @CommsNinja
- Practice drawing unicorns
Join the behind the scenes by liking Engineers Unplugged on Facebook.Tags: