TweetChat for Cisco Prime Network Control System: Live Expert Q&A
With 7.1 billion tablets, smartphones and other mobiles devices entering the market—and many making their way into the enterprise—how can you effectively manage user access over the wired and wireless network? Help your users and their devices get online, stay online with comprehensive visibility into you network.
Join our experts for a live Q&A TweetChat on Cisco Prime Network Control System, and see how we enable converged user, access and identify management across wired and wireless networks.
Win (1) Amazon Kindle or one of (2) $5 Starbucks gift card for simply participating live! Winners will be randomly selected for asking a relevant question, sharing a comment or Re-Tweeting a post with the #ciscowifi hashtag. Read the full terms and conditions.
Tuesday, May 3rd at 9-10am PDT (12-1:00pm EDT)
On the day of the event, follow the conversation with the hastag #ciscowifi on any of the following platforms:
- Search for #ciscowifi on your favorite Twitter client such as TweetDeck or HootSuite
- View the stream directly on Twitter.
- Login to TweetChat, then join our room to view what others are saying and ask your own questions: http://tweetchat.com/room/CiscoWifi
Follow the discussion, contribute questions and submit your own comments by including #ciscowifi with all of your Tweets, regardless of the platform you use.
- Saurabh Bhasin (@sabhasin), Product Line Manager for Cisco Prime NCS
- Scott Simkin (@Cisco_Mobility), Mobility Solutions Marketing
- Brian Robertson, Mobility Solutions Marketing
Questions / Comments?
You can submit your questions ahead of time by sending a Tweet to @Cisco_Mobility or by commenting on this blog.
What is a TweetChat?
TweetChats are online conversations, held at a pre-arranged time, between a group of Twitter users, and using a specific Twitter hashtag (#ciscowifi) to identify the discussion.
We hope to see you on May 3rd, 2011, 9-10:00am PDT (12-1:00 EDT), just follow the hastag #ciscowifi.