Speed to 802.11n with the Cisco 802.11n Acceleration Kit
With the ratification of 802.11n, organizations can now raise their network to the power of n with confidence. Cisco is leading this market transition toward 802.11n with its new 802.11n Acceleration Kit that dramatically simplifies the adoption of the industry’s most powerful wireless technology.
Since the introduction of its 802.11n technology, Cisco has worked with more than 6,000 customers that have experienced the benefit of next generation wireless. And, from these extensive customer engagements, Cisco has identified the remaining inhibitors to 802.11n adoption, which include:
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Lack of Expertise
- Network Readiness
Cisco’s 802.11n Acceleration Kit removes these barriers by enabling a more seamless transition to 802.11n. Only Cisco can deliver a complete mix of product, pricing, service and program elements to ease the customer transition to 802.11n.
The Cisco 802.11n Acceleration Kit includes:
- Aironet 1140 Series Access Point for small to medium businesses (new): Cisco has just released a version of its Aironet 1140 Series access points that can operate autonomously, without the need for a wireless controller. This new 1140 is ideal for small-to-medium businesses or single-site customers as they can address their current needs immediately, and expand their wireless network to a controller-based solution as their business grows.
- Reduced Pricing (new): The Cisco Aironet 1140 Series Access Points – the industry’s best-selling 802.11n access points – are now a fraction of the cost with a new list price of $995 (10-unit Eco-Pack for the unified version and a 5-unit Eco-Pack for the standalone version); previously priced at $1299.
- 802.11n Test Drive (new elements): This “try before you buy” program allows customers, channel partners and consultants to evaluate the Cisco 802.11n solution – including the newly added Aironet 1140 Access Point and 5500 Series Wireless Controller for 30 days at no charge in the U.S. or Canada.
- Cisco Capital Offerings (new): Cisco Capital already helps customers acquire, manage and secure the technology they need for the long term. Now, given the difficult economic environment facing customers, Cisco is also offering a three-month, interest-free payment deferral on all Cisco hardware, software and bundled services.
- 802.11n Migration and 802.11n Readiness Assessment services (new) offered by Cisco and our Wireless LAN Specialized Partners lower the IT resources needed for 802.11n adoption.
- Technology Migration Program: To ease the migration to 802.11n, customers can now trade-in Cisco Aironet 1000, 1120, 1200 and 1232 Series access points or competitive wireless products for a credit of up to 25% toward the purchase of the Cisco 1140 and 1250 Series access points.
Visit Cisco at http://www.cisco.com/go/802.11n/ for more information about the Cisco 802.11n Acceleration Kit.