Mobilize to Digitize – Learn How at Cisco Live San Diego
As organization race to digitize their businesses, building a mobile strategy is a top priority. A mobile strategy is not just about building mobile apps, then calling it a day. Let’s take a look at these unsettling stats: Organizations are spending $270K per business app on average and yet only 46% of executives indicate adoption and deployments have been effective. Clearly businesses cannot afford these types of results in today’s competitive landscape.
Organizations need to shift their focus from the Mobile App to the Mobile Experience. This means before anyone starts porting applications to mobile devices, businesses and IT must team up to assess their joint goals and list out the most common mobility use cases for their employees, customers and partners. This effort will help the organization prioritize requirements for better results in the near-term.
IT needs to assess their readiness for the full mobile journey end-to-end, and ensure every team – desktop services, application development, business analytics, security operations, network operations – can support the expected user experience and business outcomes. For example, many retailers are building mobile sales associate apps to allow salespeople to freely move around the store and show online catalogs, lookup inventory and transact point-of-sales wherever customers are located. But if the application is slow, they’ll either be abandoned by the roaming salespeople or, worse, they’ll create a painful experience for customers as they and the salesperson are forced to wait for these ‘time saving’ devices to load. Either way, the mobile investments will be a total loss.
Learn from the Experts to Accelerate Your Mobile Journey
If you are attending Cisco Live in San Diego next week, you can meet with experts sharing best practices across every stage of the mobile journey, including how to:
- Engage employees and customers with context aware data that delivers more personalized experiences
- Protect users, data, and the business through network-enabled security
- Accelerate mobile experiences with seamless onboarding and an agile network
- Discover business and IT insights through network analytics that allow you to continuously improve upon the experience
Be sure to check out these sessions to learn how Cisco solutions can help mobilize your business, including our newest 802.11ac Wave 2 innovations.
- INTGEN-1002 – Future of the Network – Monday, June 8, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Product and Solution Overview
- PSOEWN-1001 – 3 Steps to Create an Effective Enterprise Mobility Strategy – Monday, June 8, 8:30 – 9:30 am
- PSOGEN-1101 – Customer Experience – The New Competitive Battleground – Wednesday, June 10, 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- PSOEWN-4246 – CMX: The Latest in Location Innovations and Analytics – Thursday, June 11, 8:00 – 9:00 am
- BRKSPM-2126 – Analytics for Large Connected Venues: App Integration with Wi-Fi Infrastructure (2015 San Diego) – Tuesday, June 9, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- BRKSEC-2045 – Mobile Devices and BYOD Security – Deployment and Best Practices – Tuesday, June 9, 3:30 – 5:30 pm and Wednesday, June 10, 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- BRKCOC-3428 – Inside Cisco IT: Deploying Unified Access for Wireless Mobility and Location Based Services – Wednesday, June 10, 8:00 – 9:30 pm
- BRKEWN-2011 – Managing an Enterprise WLAN with Cisco Prime Infrastructure – Wednesday, June 10, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- BRKEWN-2025 – Deliver Intelligent Mobility Experiences through Cloud Solutions: CMX and EMSP – Thursday, June 11, 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- DEVNET-1011 – Profiting From the Next Phase of the Mobility Revolution – Monday, June 8, 10:00-10:30 am
- DEVNET-2008 – Connected Mobile Experiences Latest API Deep Dive – Tuesday, June 9, 4:00-5:00 pm
- CISSOL-1009 – Mobilize Your Organization: Developing Your Enterprise Mobility Strategy – Tuesday, June 9, 3:15-3:30 pm
- CISSOL-1007 – Preparing for the Next Wave of Mobility – Wednesday, June 10, 11:30-11:45 am
- CISSOL-1024 – New Opportunities In Wireless Networking and MDM – Thursday, June 11, 11:00 – 11:15 am
- CISSOL-1008 – Engage Your Customers with Connected Mobile Experiences – Thursday, June 11, 1:30-1:45 pm
World of Solutions – Enterprise Mobility
Get a closer look at our solutions through demos at the Enterprise Mobility booth, including: 802.11ac Wave 2 innovations, Wireless LAN set up, Hyperlocation, Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Analytics and APIs, Enterprise Mobility Services Platform (EMSP), Connected Analytics and more.
Lastly, join the Network Innovation Masters game show, happening every 30 minutes at the nearby Enterprise Networks booth. Not only will you polish up your Mobility and Networking acumen, but you’ll have a chance to win a fun, fast prize.
See you in San Diego!