Are You a Maniac for Cisco Mobility?
You know the differences between 802.11ac and 802.11n. You can explain how to install a wireless network until the digital cows come home. You even know the technical term for “the fear of phones”! How about taking all that knowledge and using it for something fun?
Cisco is proud to present Mobility Motor Mania, an interactive video game focused on the things that you know best: wireless networks, mobility and security best practices.
The rules are simple:
- Click here to start a new game.
- Find the blue car that is leading the pack and read the words or phrase underneath it.
- Read the categories under the checkered flags, match the words on the lead car to the correct category and then click the flag.
- Repeat for each leading car.Note that there is only one correct answer per car.
And scoring is easy too:
- Each correct match earns 10 points.
- An incorrect match loses 3 points.
- A correct bonus match (the red cars) earns 20 points, while an incorrect bonus match loses 6 points.
There are a limited number of tries for each level and doing nothing counts as a try.
After you finish your game, you’re able to record your score and get your personal player ID. When you register, your score is automatically added to the game Leader Board. Next time you play, you can simply use your personal player ID to add your score to the leaderboard – no need to register again. The board resets every day, so if you don’t get the high score today, you’ll reach that peak tomorrow!
So what are you waiting for? Jump into your (virtual) car, strap on your (virtual) helmet and make your way to Mobility Motor Mania!