Upcoming Cloud Computing Survey Results Webinar
Heads up, I’ll be moderating a webinar session this Tuesday, Dec. 7, at 8:00 a.m. PST where we will go over findings that Cisco’s IBSG consulting group completed recently on cloud computing. The results of the survey are useful for both Service Provider and Enterprise organizations. In the webinar, we’ll have distinguished speakers from Savvis (Brian Klingbeil, General Manager, Hosting), Valogix (Mark Yablonski, CTO), and Cisco (Scott Puopolo, VP, Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group). Based on feedback from IT decision makers, we will have an honest discussion on growing trends, concerns and implications of cloud computing, and the next steps towards success.
The main points on our agenda include:
- Why cloud computing is a compelling economic proposition for enterprises
- How quickly enterprises plan to migrate to the cloud
- Which applications will be first in line for cloud migration – and why
- Who will be the most trusted providers of cloud services
- What opportunities cloud computing opens for service providers
Please find the time to join us and bring your opinions, questions, and experiences. It should be a great session.
You can register for the session here and I look forward to seeing you there.