Play the Cisco Global Events Mobile App Game for a Chance to Win #ragancisco
According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) study, “by the end of 2012, the number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the number of people on earth, and by 2016 there will be 1.4 mobile devices per capita”. Actually, I’m already a member of the “1.4 mobile devices per capita” group. I’d even say I am married to my 1.4 mobile devices.
If you’re like me and can’t imagine stepping out of your home without your phone or tablet, don’t miss out on the Cisco Global Events Mobile App game as part of the 2012 Ragan – Cisco Social Media Summit.
Download the mobile app to play, mingle with your peers and for a chance to win some prizes! Here are some ways you can earn points to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win:
• Take a picture and upload it to the application as you are checking in.
• Participate in app discussion questions.
• Rate a check in and provide a comment.
• Rate the Cisco Global Events mobile app in the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace.
• Check in to all keynote sessions and receive a badge.
• Attend the networking reception and receive a badge.
• Attend Track 1 and/or 2 sessions and receive a badge.
• Take our mobile polls.
Click on the official sweepstakes rules to learn more.
Download the app directly from your mobile device!
IOS App Download: visit the online Apple iTunes app store on your mobile device and search for “Cisco Global Events”, or by visiting http://ddut.ch/CiscoEvents (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
Android App Download: visit the online Android Marketplace app store on your mobile device and search for “Cisco Global Events” or by visiting http://ddut.ch/ciscoevents-and (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
Blackberry and Windows 7 Mobile Web App Downloads: visit http://bit.ly/CiscoEvents (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
The game starts now.