Let the Game Begin: Download the CiscoEvents Mobile App #ragancisco
On May 8th and 9th, come to Cisco Headquarters to learn advanced social practices, mingle with old friends and make new ones at the 2012 Advanced Social Media Strategies for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications Summit. Hang out with us and other attendees in the real and virtual worlds as we explore topics like how to:
- Adapt to the social business model: the key to real culture change
- Hone in on the “social” aspect of social media
- Build a collaborative case for social media to persuade your C-suite
- Use carrots—not sticks—to get buy-in for a social media marketing strategy
- Take risks, measure results and meet marketing goals using social media
- Track the ROI of social media
- Optimize your visibility on social media
- Incorporate offline activities to strengthen your marketing plan
- Make every employee’s voice count in your global social marketing strategy
- Tighten relationships with your brand enthusiasts
- Give yourself the competitive advantage by creating a social business agenda
- Create a powerful “halo effect” by fusing two brands
- Start and manage an online community
The CiscoEvents Mobile App is back
If you attended last year, you may already have the CiscoEvents Mobile App on your mobile device. If not, take a moment to download it onto your smart phone so you can check in to different activities and interact with other social media aficionados during the #ragancisco Social Media Summit 2012 for a chance to win some cool prizes.
Download the app directly from your mobile device!
IOS App Download: visit the online Apple iTunes app store on your mobile device and search for “Cisco Global Events”, or by visiting http://ddut.ch/CiscoEvents (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
Android App Download: visit the online Android Marketplace app store on your mobile device and search for “Cisco Global Events” or by visiting http://ddut.ch/ciscoevents-and (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
Blackberry and Windows 7 Mobile Web App Downloads: visit http://bit.ly/CiscoEvents (not case sensitive) directly from your mobile phone.
Download the app now and stay tuned for official game rules on the Social Media blog as we get closer to the event. The game starts in May.
For terms and conditions and further download instructions, please click here.
We hope to see you at the Summit!