Let’s talk about the new Cisco WAP131
It is now March. It actually hailed here in Huntington Beach, but we’ll call it snow for the novelty. It’s always neat to see things like this happen here in Southern California mainly because things like snow rarely seems to happen. We freak out on rainbows. Get the picture?
Well to keep things sane here locally, I asked my brethren Wireless Product Manager, Nasser Tarazi to take a few minutes to talk about his new Cisco WAP131.
Here’s a few nuggets about the new WAP131:
- The WAP131 supports concurrent dual band radios for improved coverage and performance
- Designed for Desktop/tabletop deployment
- It can be powered by a PoE Switch using the WAP131’s PoE ethernet port, meaning less cabling demands for deployment
- Works out of the box
- Quick and easy deployment
- Free feature upgrades
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A good product to replace the popular WAP4410N
Simply put, this new wireless access point is a perfect upgrade for those who were previously using a single wireless router (network-in-a box) for their small business networking needs. Nasser adds, “We are providing our customers with affordable yet highly reliable, secure wireless solutions. The new Cisco WAP131 is yet another example”.
Quick note, Nasser’s son used his GoPro to video this piece, pretty good for his first attempt. Maybe the next video we will show Nasser snowboarding!
That is all for now. Thank you for spending some time with us.