Helping Small Business Customers Succeed
Cisco offers a variety of resources to help you use technology to your advantage.
Technology can have a significant impact on the success of your business. It can make all the difference in how productive your employees are, how well your customers are served, and whether you’re connected to your partners and suppliers. But in the fast-paced world of technology, staying on top of new products and developments can be tough—especially when you already have so many other priorities. Whether it’s information, service, or support you need, you need a reliable source you can turn for help.
At Cisco, our goal is to help small businesses like yours succeed, providing a variety of resources to help you make the most of technology. One way we do that is with the blog you’re reading right now, where our subject matter experts offer their insight on products and technologies as well as advice on how to select and implement them. (In fact, it was a comment from a reader of this very blog that inspired this post.)
Here are some of the other resources and services we provide that can help you stay ahead of the technology curve and keep your company competitive:
- Connect with Cisco: Be it Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube, you can connect and engage with us in conversations about how small businesses can benefit from technology.
- Innovators: Get tips and tricks for everyday business and technology challenges with this program, which offers the BizWise and TechWise newsletters and access to both Innovators and TechWise TV .
- Articles: You’ll find a wealth of articles on a variety of topics from general technology primers to how-to’s and FAQs as well as customer stories about how small companies like yours use technology to improve their business.
- Small Business Support Community: Get your questions answered, your problems resolved, and solution recommendations from our online support community of Cisco experts, partners, and other small business customers.
- Small Business Support: From phone and chat support to software downloads and support for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance, you can find it all in this support center.
- Service Plans: When you rely on technology to run your business, you can’t afford down time. Cisco service plans offer additional peace of mind and investment protection while keeping your network up and running.
- Special Offers: Cisco offers a variety of ways for you to get the technology you need for your business while freeing up your cash, including rebate programs and financing options.
- Partner Locator: When you need help deciding which product or solution will meet your needs, or need someone to get it up and running, the Partner Locator tool will find a reseller in your area who can assist you.
Have these resources helped you use technology to your company’s advantage? We’d love to hear about your experience!