Today we are proud to let you all know that our Cisco Team will be in Austin next week for Spiceworld. Even better, the Cisco Live Chat team member Amy Blanchard will be there to interview Lambert Tomeldan who is the Head of IT at Barkley US.
“When I arrived at Barkley, I immediately assessed our technology infrastructure,” recounts Lambert Tomeldan, head of IT at Barkley US. His shocking discovery? “It hadn’t been updated in 10 years!” An aging infrastructure, an unwieldy mix of disparate solutions, and an overloaded team: all in all, it was a truly untenable IT environment.
So how did Lambert and his team at Barkley—the world’s largest employee-owned idea company—turn the situation around with a little help from Cisco?
To find out, tune in to our next #CiscoChat LIVE, Tuesday, October 9, at 4:00p.m. CT.
In this special live talk, Amy Blanchard will join Lambert Tomeldan himself as well as ConvergeOne Partner Lead, Tanner Gardner. They’ll describe how Barkley US leveraged Cisco’s Simple IT cross architecture portfolio in order to achieve:
- A full 100% improvement in reliability.
- A 250% increase in speed.
- A dramatic reduction in wireless outages.
And that’s not all. (For more transformation details ahead of the broadcast, make sure to check out the Barkley case study!)
To participate in this #CiscoChat LIVE:
- Head over to Cisco.com to watch the #CiscoChat as it happens. We will start the broadcast on October 9 at 4:00p.m. CT.
- From your Twitter account, tweet out the questions you want answered live, making sure to include the phrase “#CiscoChat LIVE: Barkley” in every post. We will be answering questions live, so feel free to post away during the chat.
Looking forward to the chat!
Lambert and Ian, we look forward to seeing this live on #CiscoChat LIVE! Friends, make sure to tune in!
Special announcement, our team including myself and some of the other Cisco Small Business Product Managers will join #CiscoChat LIVE for a special #CiscoChat on our Cisco Small Business 110-550X Routing, Switching and Wireless Products. Please stay tuned here and on our Social Media Channels for more information.
From our team to yours, until the next blog.