The race to provide exceptional digital experiences is both a sprint and a marathon. To digitally compete and win in today’s increasingly volatile market, organizations need an advisory service that bridges their growing IT skills gaps and understands their customer’s solution and segment-specific needs. A solution to tailor their offerings and optimize an enterprise’s infrastructure today to allow for tomorrow’s innovation.
Cisco CX Business Critical Services is a multi-tiered subscription advisory service, providing analytics-driven expert guidance across the IT lifecycle to build modernized IT environments, accelerate digital agility, and foster innovation. And beginning in February 2022, Business Critical Services is launching its inaugural set of solution- and segment-focused offerings to help customers successfully navigate change as they reimagine IT for agility, growth, and innovation.
Cisco’s Business Critical Services help you navigate change by fulfilling
solution-specific use cases for full-stack observability, connectivity, and security.
Solution Specific Offerings to Increase Full-stack Observability, Connectivity, and Security
Digital demand is higher than ever and truly impacts every aspect of our lives. Whether it’s paying the electric bill online or authenticating via an app to access proprietary internal corporate sites and data, fulfilling these digital demands while proactively addressing issues is key to providing exceptional experiences for your customers and workforce.
We curated Business Critical Services offerings to fulfill these solution specific use cases in the following areas:
Full-Stack Observability (Available today)
- Customer Digital Experience Monitoring: Customers can monitor the entire path to the customer and back, gaining deeper visibility into digital experiences and reducing time to detect and resolve performance issues.
- Hybrid Application Monitoring: Provides operations teams with performance visibility to evolve the scope of business applications and improve the end-user experience.
- Hybrid Cost Optimization: Gives a dynamic view of resource allocation across all aspects of the network so IT professionals can optimize capacity and application performance and better manage spend.
Connectivity (Coming Soon)
- Service Provider Mobility: Ensures efficient operational monitoring to de-risk and optimize their network to empower a better customer experience.
- Routed Optical Network: Allows the merging of IP and private line services into a single layer for simplified switching to improve operational efficiencies.
- Public 5G: Differentiate your business with connected experiences by building a 5G network that is cost-efficient, simplified, and trustworthy.
Security (Coming Soon)
- Secure Access Service Edge: Offers an alternative to traditional data center-oriented security by unifying networking and security services into a cloud-delivered service to provide access and security from edge to edge.
Business Critical Services help service providers reduce risk and costs. Watch here:
Segment Specific Offerings Addressing Unique Industry Needs
Refining Business Critical Services offered by industry helps customers gain insights and specialized expertise to meet the specific needs of their business. While the public sector can leverage the higher security clearances available to our in-country experts, manufacturing can leverage our expertise and Cisco proprietary data from our IT/OT technologies.
Industry vertical offerings available today include
- Service Provider
- Public Sector
Industry vertical offerings coming soon include
- Service Provider
- Public Sector
- State and Local Government and Education
Ignite Innovation with Expert Advisory Services
A company’s mission, size, and industry are as unique as the goods and services they provide. So why settle for a one-size-fits-all managed service provider?
Reach out to Cisco CX Business Critical Services or your Cisco partner representative and start leveraging advisory services that drive innovation across your IT organization to meet your unique solution and segment-specific needs.