Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) hasn’t been around for that long but it has been around long enough that if you aren’t familiar with it, it can be a bit intimidating to learn the basics and get your questions answered.
The good news is that Cisco understands this predicament and is offering a one-hour webinar called “ISE 101 Basics”. The informal discussion will address Bridging Security and Enterprise Networking with ISE.
Whether you are new to ISE or just want a quick rehash of what the next generation Network Access Control (NAC) solution is all about, this webinar is must-see TV. Not only will you receive a better understanding what ISE is and how it can strengthen the security of your network, but you’ll also see why ISE is the market leader and learn all about the most recent ISE innovations.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure about the industry itself. In addition to focusing on ISE, the webinar will be sure to define NAC buzzwords and discuss where the industry will be heading in the future. The “ISE 101 Basics” agenda will touch on the following:
- How ISE is the foundation to Zero-Trust in network security.
- How cloud-enabled ISE 3.2 is more competitive than ever.
- The differentiators between Corporate and Guest users and their devices.
- How to use ISE probes and Cisco network devices to classify endpoints and authorize them appropriately.
- Creating a simple onboarding process that allows employees to use their own devices to access network resources.
- Allowing group-based policies for segmentation of the network through the use of Scalable Group Tags and ACLS instead of VLAN/ACL segmentation.
- And much more.
Aside from all of the terrific information that you’ll absorb during the hour, the best thing about this webinar is that it will be presented by a pair of Cisco experts. Not only are they the tops in their field, but they will be answering your questions live during the call. It’s not often that you get a chance to talk to an expert about their product, so make sure you come with all of your questions.
If you missed the event, you can still listen. Click here.
We’d love to hear what you think. Ask a Question, Comment Below, and Stay Connected with Cisco Secure on social!
Cisco Secure Social Channels
9am PT is a poor time for us in Australia. Hopefully Cisco can record it for later.
Hi Simon. Yes. The webinar will be recorded and you’ll be able to listen to it at your leisure. I hope that you enjoy it!
did the recording get posted?
Hi Ben, the recording posting is being worked on now and should be available very soon.
Is there a link for there so that I can watch it?
Here is the link where you are able to watch the video and DL the slide deck: