Consulting Engineer, Security
Eric Dadios is an experienced network security professional with an accomplished career spanning 20 years with Cisco and its largest customers.
In his current capacity, Eric is a network security consulting engineer in the Advanced Services Security team, with a focus on leading large scale Ironport WSA/ESA assessment, design, deployment and migration projects for Tier 1 Telco and Banking customers.
Eric started his career at Cisco in the Sydney TAC supporting our Security customers and providing technical leadership to junior engineers. He progressed to engineering roles in the product development organization responsible for Cisco’s IPS and Web Proxy solutions. He later joined the Advanced Services team based in Sydney/Australia and holds CISM certification.
Recent Career Highlights
• Technical lead for large scale WSA proxy Design, deployment and migration project for an Australian Tier 1 telco.
• Technical lead for large scale WSA proxy migration project for an Australian Big 4 Bank.
• BYOD Assessment for a National Australian service provider
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication (Manila/Philippines)
• Certified Information Security Manager (ISACA)