Join Cisco on October 11, 2012 to learn how to address BYOD and virtualized workspace in retail
The consumerization of information technology has been a boon to innovations in the workspace. With mobile phones and tablets, today’s employees and consumers carry a significant amount of technologies on them. Retailers can leverage these technologies to enable employee productivity and improve customer experience if it can be managed effectively an securely.
Please join us on Thursday October 11th, 2012 for our live webcast titled “Retail Your Way: Supporting Multiple Devices with BYOD and Virtualization”
In this live webcast you will learn how to:
- Capitalize on BYOD to turn omnichannel shoppers into loyal customers to increase sales
- Enable seamless “shop your way” experiences for customers using their own mobile devices or your in-store technology
- Improve employee productivity by appealing to millennial employees’ desire to “work their way” using BYOD
- Maintain a unified policy and intelligent controls across mobile devices in the store and throughout your retail business
- Deliver a more flexible and productive work experience through a virtual workspace with rich collaboration capabilities, including voice and video
Please click here to to register for our October 11th webcast and also receive results from our IBSG marketing research as well as Cisco technical design guides on BYOD and collaterals.