Join Cisco on November 13th for webcast on interactive technologies to engage omnichannel consumers
Please register now join us on November 13th at 10:00am PT for the next installment of our retail webcast series.
Titled “Attract Shoppers and Compel Them to Buy: New Interactive Technologies to Engage Omnichannel Consumers”, this webcast will be hosted by Peggy Casey, Cisco global retail marketing manager. We will discuss how retailers can attract omnichannel shoppers to complete the sale through video and collaboration technologies,
In this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Deliver the wow factor – and upsell – with in-store digital signage and new interactive technologies
- Bring your local or remote experts face-to-face with customers on demand, using real-time voice and video technologies
- Prevent lost sales by integrating interactive signage with e-commerce
- Extend shopper reach by creating an “endless aisle” through self-service kiosks, touch screens, and enticing visual content
- Generate new revenue streams while strengthening your retail brand
- Use dual-purpose technologies to serve customers and provide cost-effective communications and training to staff
Join us to discover customized, scalable solutions that attract shoppers and compel them to buy. You’ll hear use cases on the Cisco Remote Expert Smart Solution and Cisco Interactive Services with digital signage. And our technical experts will share tips and guidelines to help accelerate your sales cycle and create competitive brand advantage in today’s omnichannel retail world.
Register now to be receive more information and join us on November 13th live for the webcast including live questions and answers session.