MPI-3.0 Draft 2 public comment period
Dear MPI user,
The MPI-Forum is about to ratify the MPI-3.0, a new version of the MPI standard. As part of this process, we are soliciting feedback on the current draft standard. The draft document can be found here:
We are seeking the following feedback in particular:
- Small requests/corrections that can be resolved before finishing 3.0.
- Requests for clarification of unclear text or undefined behavior.
- Undetected severe inconsistencies or bugs that may delay the standard publication.
- Wishes for additional enhancements or new functionality to be taken into account after 3.0 is published.
Please comment before Sep. 6, 2012 as follows:
- Subscribe to: http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi-comments
- Then send your comments to: email@example.com
Messages sent from an unsubscribed e-mail address will not be considered.
Thank you in advance for your help.
The MPI Forum