Simplified Profitability with VIP 26—Enroll Now
The latest Value Incentive Program (VIP) period recently opened and reinforces Cisco’s commitment to partner profitability. VIP 26 continues to offer monetary rewards to partners who focus on technologies as a part of their larger value-based business strategy, and that are key to Cisco architectures and emerging offerings, including: Collaboration, Data Center, Enterprise Networks, Security, Cloud Managed Services, Cloud Services Reseller and Software as a Service (SaaS). In general, the highest rebates will be on some of our newer technologies and solutions that enable you to capture the market transitions with Cisco, provide the latest in our technology innovation to your customers, and insure longer lifecycles for the offers you are providing. We encourage our partners to review the changes to VIP via the links below, and take full advantage of the benefits provided by VIP 26.
- New transition period: All SKUs are now protected from change for the first two months of the new VIP period.
- CSAT continues to simplify: Customer Satisfaction remains a primary focus of Cisco and our Partners. To simplify our CSAT process, starting in VIP 26, Partners are required to provide customers’ contact information (including email addresses to which the surveys will be sent) instead of having a requirement for valid completed surveys. Partner involvement in low score follow-up is still required.
- Integrated Cisco ONE™ SKUs. Cisco ONE™ SKUs are now integrated into the appropriate Enterprise Networks and Data Center subtracks.
- Meraki U.S. pilot. The Enterprise Networks track includes a Meraki Cloud Networking subtrack pilot for the United States, providing rebates on select Cisco Meraki switches, access points, and mobile device management on Global Price List (GPL).
Enrollment is now open. I invite you to enroll today so you can start earning your rewards. Here are some of the enrollment details:
- Enrollment in VIP 26 is mandatory for all partners who want to participate.
- Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to take advantage of the 6-month enrollment window between now and September 4.
- The VIP 3-month enrollment window will be open: October 25, 2015 to November 20, 2015
- View the VIP 26 eligible SKUs page for the current listing of all SKUs that are eligible for rebate.
- Learn more about VIP and review the updated Playbook that includes top SKU transitions for each track.
- Be sure to take advantage of other Cisco Partner Deal Incentives by registering your opportunities in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW).
VIP is open to Cisco specialized, certified, or Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) partners who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Don’t forget, we’ve created this infographic so you can easily find VIP enrollment dates and key resources.
Thank you for being a valued Cisco Partner! I welcome you on this journey to improved profitability with us. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.Tags: