Seven Rules for Successful Digital Marketing
Dan Burrus doesn’t have a crystal ball, but this technology forecaster, speaker, and author can predict the future. He has been watching markets and predicting future tech trends for more than 25 years.
In 1983, he accurately identified the 20 technologies that would become the driving forces of business and economic change for decades to come.
At Partner Summit last month, Burrus spoke to a group of partners and pinpointed seven rules for successful digital marketing. And we’ve captured his list of seven rules to follow for successful digital marketing. Watch the video to find out what seven hot trends are reshaping digital marketing and ways to interact with customers.
What are the seven rules? Keep reading…
1) Content: rethink it; it’s not just text. It’s video blogs, multimedia, etc.
2) Search: People are searching in new ways, using new tools. It’s not just Google and Web sites anymore.
3) Community: Engagement is a powerful tool.
4) Personalization: It’s all about me! Does your company Web site have way for visitors to personalize?
5) Interactivity: It’s dialog and engagement; two-way communications.
6) Location: GPS; location-based services.
7) Presence: Find people where you are or where they are as a way to interact.
Will your marketing change based on these rules?