Renewed Commitment to Boosting Partner Profitability in 2011
It’s a new year and a great time to check out programs you can leverage to grow your Cisco small business practice in 2011.
Our resolution for this year, and every year, is to listen to you! Over the past two years, we have conducted a Small Business Partner Pulse survey through Global Touch, Inc. to find out from YOU what we need to help you grow your Cisco business.
As a result of what we’ve heard from you, we’re adding ways to help you boost your profitability; making partner support more readily available; and simplifying training.
Check out this video for all the info you need to get started today.
Want more information on the specific programs and how to access them?
Our program enhancements fall into a few key areas.
First: Boosting profitability.
- Our Partner Development Funds (PDF) rebate program is as popular as ever and we are working to make the process simpler than ever so you don’t leave any money on the table. We’ve streamlined the program and made it easier reducing the number of tracks from eight to four and added automatic re-enrollment so you don’t miss any benefits coming your way. Contact your local sales rep for PDF program details in your area or visit the PDF site.
- Cisco Capital continues to offer Cisco customers and partners competitive financing offers. Leveraging these financing offers partners are successfully increasing their deal sizes and closure rates. Visit the Cisco Capital site to learn more.
- The Fast Track 2 program makes it easier for partners to access and sell high-volume Cisco technology like the Catalyst 2K, 3K, and Small Business 300 series switches. Fast Track 2 provides our partners aggressive upfront prices, allowing faster time to quote and sell, while also giving customers compelling “reasons to buy” Cisco technology.
Next: Making partner support more readily available.
- Cisco SMART Designs are standardized best-practice designs that remove the guesswork from building network solutions. The easy-to-follow format helps partners achieve increased profitability by improving quote accuracy, simplifying deployment and reducing the complexity of ongoing maintenance.
- Pre-sales support is available in five languages (French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Czech) via My Cisco Support Community.
- “Not For Resale or Demonstration” program equipment available up to 70% discount.
- “Click to Attach” allows partners to sell service like a product.
And finally, we’re continuing to simplify training.
- Small Business University is the one-stop shop for training, labs, and programs and it’s updated on a ongoing basis to make training available for you and your teams when you need it.
- As we continue to launch new small business products, Quick Learning Modules (QLM) become available to educate your technical and sales teams and ramp up your sales. Cisco Small Business Partner Practice Builders is an enablement program designed to assist you in designing a successful, profitable Cisco Small Business practice.
- Partner Practice Builder combines many of our key partner sales and technical training offers with business acumen content specifically designed for our partner owners and practice leads, and
- the Cisco Small Business Voice Ignite program delivers a complete portfolio of partner training, sales tools, and marketing and sales support resources to help our Partners accelerate their Cisco small business voice practice For additional information, visit: the small business voice site.
Please leave your thoughts and comments here on the blog; I assure you we’re listening.
If you want to talk directly with me about how to accelerate your Small Business practice or ask about the programs mentioned above, please join me for a live Talk2Cisco Ustream video broadcast on January 18 at 1 p.m. PST.