Pumpkins and Partner Profitability
I love this time of year – Autumn. The kids are back to school, the weather in the Bay Area is great, and pumpkin-spiced everything is here. I also love it because we are taking all of the energy and excitement gained at Cisco IMPACT, and getting ready to share it with our partners at Cisco Partner Summit just around the corner.
It was inspiring to see our leaders on stage at IMPACT who have a strong background in the channel. Chuck Robbins and Gerri Elliott have both led channel teams in the past and continue to reinforce Cisco’s unwavering commitment to having a partner-led business model. We had 60 partners featured in the sales Hub, where they shared demonstrations and information with our sellers about use cases, integrated solutions, and services that can deliver business outcomes for our customers.
Here are just a few highlights of the offers, incentives and partner enablement that demonstrate our commitment to helping you perform today, while transforming your business for tomorrow.
- Ignite the Firewall can accelerate security sales and your profitability by providing dynamic bundles and great incentives for deals that are registered in CCW
- Refresh the Future provides incentives to help you refresh, recapture and retain key data center customers
- MINT (Mentored Install Network Training) is now a SKU, making it easier than ever for you to get support for DNA Center installations
- Software-led Profitability Calculator lets you model your software-led business practice and gives you insights into cost optimization, addressable market segments, and more
- Activate – Attend an Activate session to learn about customer relevant use cases
that drive real business outcomes and partner sales.
Just like the start of a new school year, I’m more excited than ever about the year ahead, and the continued opportunities for both Cisco and our partners. I hope to see many of you at Cisco Partner Summit in November. If you aren’t able to attend in person, be sure to check out Virtual Partner Summit to follow along online. You can watch all the keynote presentations from your computer while sipping a pumpkin spiced latte.