Making Bold Moves at Partner Summit 2015
‘Be Bold’ was the theme of this year’s Cisco Partner Summit in Montreal, and our keynote speakers made a compelling case for bold new approaches in a fast-evolving landscape.
From John Chambers’ arresting “Disrupt or be Disrupted” opening keynote, to Chuck Robbins’ closing session declaration that “business rules have changed” there was a clear message throughout the event: Partners need to embrace new thinking and new alliances, not just for survival, but because the rewards could be huge!
The Cisco Partner Ecosystem is truly matchless, and we’re all aligned behind a future-focused strategy. When you bring the power of Cisco’s portfolio and traditional partner expertise together with agile, outcome-focused Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) you enable end-to-end business solutions that totally change the game. We saw great examples of this in the Internet of Everything session and in the case studies that Denny Trevett and Beth McRae brought to life in the “Winning Together with ISVs in the Cisco Partner Ecosystem” session.
During PS15, we organised a wide range of activities and briefings to foster new connections and innovations.
- Showcasing the Solution Partner winners of the Business Outcomes Contest — Avizia, Centerity, Librestream and LiveAction – who had developed innovative solutions driven by real-life business challenges
- Auxiliary sessions with Citrix, EMC, IBM, NetApp, Red Hat and VCE
- Our annual Global & Strategic Partners Organization hosted reception, with over 700 partner and executive attendees, helping to connect partners with each other and with Cisco executives
- Ecosystem Solution Breakfast sessions that enabled partners to learn more about our customer experience solutions, data analytics and the Internet of Everything
- Ecosystem Exchanges in the Collaboration Lounge that connected ISVs with traditional partners to spark innovation and bold new collaborations
This was just the beginning, and we want to keep the bold new approaches and collaborations coming, so check out the Cisco Marketplace to:
- Browse the Cisco Powered Services and Technology Solutions catalogs for specialist solutions and partners to complement your offers
- Discover ISVs in the Solutions Showcase to find horizontal and vertical offerings, and try out the new two-page “How to Sell” overviews
- Connect with other ecosystem partners
If you have a tough customer challenge to solve, don’t do it alone. Be Bold and reach out to a fellow Cisco Ecosystem Partner and make something amazing happen!
Good partnering, and let me know what you think in the comments section.Tags: