Know before you go/stream Cisco Partner Summit 2018
Are you ready for the biggest partner event of the year? We sure are, and we don’t have to wait much longer!
Want to hear how we are adapting, innovating and growing this year, but won’t be there in person? Don’t worry, each day be streaming Global Insight Sessions live via Virtual Partner Summit. You can watch our great lineup of speakers packed with announcements and updates throughout the show.
Be sure to register now and test your system ahead of time. That way you won’t miss a beat as you hear from these Cisco executives during the week:
- Gerri Elliott, EVP and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer @gerri_elliott
- Oliver Tuszik, SVP of the Global Partner Organization @Tuszik
- David Goeckeler, EVP and General Manager, Networking and Security Business @DavidGoeckeler
- Amy Chang, SVP, Collaboration Technology Group @_amychang
- Karen Walker, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer @KarMWalker
- Maria Martinez, EVP and Chief Customer Experience Officer @MariniMartinez
- Chuck Robbins, Chairman and CEO @ChuckRobbins
The Global Insight Sessions are just the start to each day. We also have the Geo Connection and Impact Sessions where you’ll hear from regional leaders, and get deeper insights and actionable direction into various topics, such as:
- Technology Architecture– Deep dive into our latest innovations and product roadmaps.
- Go To Market– See the latest on how to navigate changing markets, the evolution of digital customer engagements, new routes to market, and how to use the partner ecosystem to your advantage.
- Partner Practice Evolution– Hear about customer success, partner program evolution and how we’re making it easier and more profitable to be a Cisco partner.
For those of you that will be onsite, remember to look through the full list of our Impact Sessions and start planning for those that interest you most! The Geo Connection and Impact Sessions recordings will also be able for our Virtual Partner Summit attendees.
Finally, whether you’re onsite or joining us virtually, we want to hear from you on social media. You can tweet about your favorite sessions, and follow the conversations on Twitter using #CiscoPS18.
As usual, we’ll have a social leaderboard displayed onsite in Las Vegas to see who is tweeting the most, so make sure to use the official #CiscoPS18 hashtag in all your posts. If you’re joining us onsite, swing by to see where you stand on the leaderboard, learn more about Cisco technologies or just to grab a bite to eat between sessions!
Be sure to follow @CiscoPartners on Twitter for real-time updates and blogs that dive deeper into the news and announcements, like us on LinkedIn, and last but not least, tune in to the Cisco Partners Facebook for Facebook Live interviews that we’ll be sharing throughout the week.
Remember to register for Virtual Partner Summit so you don’t miss out on the most important parts of next week’s event. I look forward to seeing you there!