Increase your Profitability with VIP 25 – Enroll Now
We have recently launched VIP 25, which reinforces Cisco’s continued commitment to partner profitability. Just as in the past, VIP not only provides you with profitability enhancement on Cisco architectures but also on some new business models such as Cisco ONE, Cloud Services Reseller, and Collaboration SaaS tracks. And, the majority of what you’ve learned and utilized over the last six months (see my blog on VIP 24) will remain in force through VIP 25 – meaning even greater opportunity for improving your profitability in VIP 25.
- Keep the momentum going: We haven’t changed much from VIP 24, so take advantage of what you’ve learned over the last 6
months for additional rewards. Of course, check out the current SKU list for the latest rebate and SKUs updates.
- New go-to-markets: Take advantage of Cisco ONE and Collaboration SaaS tracks. You can now increase your competencies and reach a larger target market to deliver business value to your customers. Cisco ONE was launched for General Availability at Cisco Live Milan in January.
- Check out the new customer satisfaction (CSAT) requirements: In VIP 24 we eliminated the CSAT score requirement. As we indicated at that time, we are now implementing a low score follow-up process — even for Select Certified and Registered Partners who participate in VIP. Additional details can be found at www.cisco.com/go/vip and www.cisco.com/go/csat.
- Continue to use the 90-day transition: The 90-day grace period provides you time to close the deals started in the prior VIP period while enabling you to move as quickly as possible with selling the latest Cisco technology and solutions that come with the greatest financial rewards.
I’d like to invite you to enroll today and start earning your rewards (A Cisco Partner login is required to access these links):
- Enrollment in VIP 25 is mandatory for all partners who want to participate.
- Go to the Partner Program Enrollment (PPE) Tool to take advantage of the 6-month enrollment window between now and March 6.
- The VIP 3-month enrollment window will be open: April 26, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- View the VIP 25 eligible SKUs page for the current listing of all SKUs that are eligible for rebate.
- Learn more about VIP and review the updated Playbook that includes top SKU transitions for each track.
- Be sure to take advantage of other Cisco incentive programs such as OIP, SIP, TIP and TMP
VIP is open to Cisco specialized, certified, or Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) partners who sell Cisco architectures within the current six month program period.
Don’t forget, we’ve created this infographic so you can easily find VIP enrollment dates and key resources.
Thank you for being a valued Cisco Partner! I welcome you on this journey to even greater profitability with us. Give us your input regarding the Cisco VIP program and let us know how we’re doing.