Heading to the Left Coast for Cisco Live US!
Cisco Live is coming up next week in San Diego. I know many of you will be there to show just how the Cisco Partner Ecosystem provides the business outcomes our customers demand. I’ll be heading there on Sunday and I hope to see many of you while I’m there.
The Cisco Partner Social Media team will be on hand to help keep you focused on the happenings of interest to Cisco Partners. Be sure to let me know where my focus can help you and I will certainly do what I can to make sure you have the information you need.
Now before we get to San Diego next week, I thought I’d give you a brief look at where I’ll be focusing my efforts next week:
- Cisco DevNet Zone – DevNet Zone provides developers with the tools, resources and code needed to build innovative, network-enabled solutions.
- Cisco World of Solutions & Partner Village – Solutions from more than 250 Cisco partners are on display in the World of Solutions.
- Keynote Speakers – We will be live tweeting throughout the show but we will be sure to cover thoughts from John Chambers, Chuck Robbins, Karen Walker, Peter H. Diamandis and Mike Rowe.
- Social Media Contests – There are some fantastic contests from our corporate social media team this year. Be sure to use #CLUS when you tweet!
- Live #CiscoChat for Partners – Our @CiscoPartners Twitter handle will be bringing you into the World of Solutions by hosting a Live #CiscoChat booth crawl, Monday night from 7-8 PM Pacific Time. Tune in using the #CLUS and #CiscoChat hashtags and check out all Cisco Live chats.
- For those of you who can’t make it, we’ll be broadcasting 4 days of Cisco Live sessions from San Diego. Check out the agenda.
Oh and don’t forget to download the mobile application for a convenient way to access personal schedules, keynote and session information, exhibitor and sponsor profiles, surveys, and maps.
What’s of interest to you at Cisco Live this year? Where can we help by getting you the information you need? Just let me know in the comments section. As always, if you’re going to be in San Diego next week, let me know. I would love to touch base with you about the show and see how we can work together in the future. I’m always looking for guest bloggers for our Partner Voices series!