This is a wonderful time of year… time for me to meet with our partners! Cisco Partner Summit always provides an opportunity to share strategy, announce news, get feedback (and go to a couple of electric parties, while I’m at it!)
The curtains have just closed on Cisco Partner Summit 2019, but the buzz of all the news and excitement is still in the air, and I don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity to own your edge.
If you weren’t with us in Vegas, and you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be at this event, wonder no more. Take a look at this video to get a “fun” sense of what the week was like!
No Partner Summit is complete without its share of newsy moments. Here’s a roundup of our buzziest blogs that touched on the announcements this week, and provided some insight on what the news means to partners:
- 2019 Cisco Partner Summit Global Awards Winners Blog
- Customer Experience continues to be in the spotlight as our portfolio evolves to meet partner needs. Rajat Mishra did a great job in this blog highlighting what each customer experience announcement means to Cisco Partners.
- Partner programs made a splash as well. Read Marc Surplus’ blog on finding your edge as a partner and using Cisco programs to sharpen it.
- Small was BIG at Partner Summit this year! With a renewed focus on partners selling to small business customers, Marc Monday’s blog looks at how we can help small businesses grow more quickly while keeping them connected and secure.
- Finally, there’s never a dull moment in Collaboration and Cherie Caldwell outlined how the latest collaboration news works for partners.
In addition to the blogs, our Facebook videos give you more in-depth information on many of the announcements and how they benefit you. Bookmark the Partner Summit SalesConnect page for all the available content from the event. Session recordings, presentations, announcements, daily recaps – there’s tons of powerful information that will help you own your edge!
While it may be a wrap on this year’s Partner Summit – the planning is already underway for next year’s event. We hope to see you there!
Am I missing anything from the event you want to hear about? Drop me a line in the comments below!