Exciting Announcements for Partners at Interop New York 2013
Cisco dialed up the excitement at Interop New York this week. Partners were there to learn how to transform, create new opportunities, and claim their share of the Internet of Everything (IoE) economy. We also made announcements about products and solutions to help you expand to more places with the Cisco Unified Access Solution. For a full rundown of everything available to partners at Interop New York this week, be sure to stop by Lauren Friedman’s blog about this week’s lineup.
Latest Innovations to Cisco Unified Access
As organizations look to improve their employee’s productivity, increase competitive differentiation and deliver better experience to the communities and customers within their environment, mobility is at the center of driving change. To deliver on the vision for a connected world, organizations need to have the right infrastructure and analytics in place to understand how devices are used and to effectively deliver applications and information to those devices. Cisco Unified Access and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences enable this ability to drive business innovations.
Cisco Unified Access solutions allow customers to spend less time running the network and more time innovating to differentiate and transform their business. With the introduction of the Cisco Unified Access Solution for on-premise and cloud-managed deployments and the delivery of the Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences, organizations are finding new ways to detect, connect and engage their customers, employees and communities.
New enhancements include:
- The newest member of the Catalyst family, the foundation stackable Catalyst 3650 switch
- The new 3700 Access Point with built-in 802.11ac
- The new 1530 Outdoor Access Point
- A strong ecosystem partnership space with more than a dozen CMX partners
- Expanding One Policy ecosystem partners with 7 MDM (Mobile Device Management)/MAM (Mobile Application Management) partners and 6 SIEM (Security Information Event Management) partners
Resources to help you capitalize on this new opportunity are available on the partner announcement page for Unified Access.
You’ll also notice that Cisco has evolved the Borderless Networks architecture into the Enterprise Networks architecture to address the BYOD, cloud, virtualization and Internet of Things (IOT) trends. Cisco ONE Enterprise Networks Architecture transforms IT and unlocks new business opportunities. Review this presentation to learn more about this update.
John Chambers Keynote
Cisco CEO John Chambers delivered the Cisco keynote on Wednesday, October 2 and he focused on:
- How cloud and mobility are changing business
- The exponential pace of change
- Enabling the application-centric infrastructure
If you missed John Chambers’ keynote, be sure to catch the replay.
Customer Roundtable Event
Earlier today, Cisco hosted a customer roundtable for those looking to learn more about bring your own device (BYOD) and mobility. At today’s roundtable, customers and partners were able to:
- Take part in a live panel, including Q&A
- Learn how organizations create better end-user experiences and engagements with new innovations
- Hear about Cisco’s latest innovative mobility solutions
- Hear Craig Mathias, principal analyst from the FarPoint Group, discuss new application and network possibilities
Let us know what you think about the developments announced this week at Interop NY.Tags: