CRN Announces 2015 Women of the Channel
As we head into summer, I hope all of you are planning some time off to spend with friends and family. Before you head out, I would like to take just a tiny bit of your time to let you know some fantastic news.
CRN announces its Women of the Channel each year and Cisco often has several folks recognized. This year is no different, as we have 11 honorees from Cisco in 2015.
I am extremely honored to be recognized as one of the Women of the Channel this year. As always though, I really wanted to post today in order to make sure you were all aware of my 10 colleagues who were named this year! That is truly an incredible number of women from Cisco honored by CRN and I want to be sure that each of them gets some attention for all that they’ve accomplished this year.
Of course, I also want our partners to know that none of us at Cisco get recognized for these award lists without you. Cisco partners are truly what powers Cisco executives to honors such as these.
Now without further fanfare, please join me in congratulating the 2015 Women of the Channel at Cisco:
- Wendy Bahr (Power 100 Winner) – Senior Vice President (SVP), Americas Partner Organization; Cisco Systems, Worldwide Partner Organization
- Marcy Blair – Vice President, Services, America Partners
- Michelle Chiantera – Senior Director, Americas Partner Marketing
- Debbie Dunnam – Senior Vice President, Worldwide Services Sales and Global Customer Success
- Sandra Flinders – Senior Director, Worldwide Services Partner Organization
- Diane Gongaware – Senior Director, Public Sector Partner Organization
- Julie Hens – Vice President, Worldwide Distribution Sales
- Kristyn Hogan – Senior Manager, Collaboration Sales, Americas Partner Organization
- Kerri Lampard – Director, IoE Software Alliances
- Renee Sanderson – Global Director, Partner Experience Strategy
I simply cannot express how wonderful it is to work with professionals like these ladies, each and every day. Likewise, a big thank you goes out again to the partners for putting us in a position of success.
I know Cisco Marketing Velocity and Partner Summit have wound down for this year, but I hope those events were as helpful to you as they were to me. It is another way we can say thank you for all the hard work the Cisco partners do, and an even better way for us to get the feedback that makes it easier to develop programs that help you succeed.
Cisco Live is coming up next week, and I know many of you will be there to show just how the Cisco Partner Ecosystem works together to provide the business outcomes our customers demand. In the meantime though, please join me in congratulating my colleagues and yourselves.
In addition, I know we would all love to hear from you in the comments section. Please let us know your thoughts on how we can continue to work with you. It’s obviously working with 11 of us being recognized by CRN this year as Women of the Channel!