Cisco Capital News: Three Year, Zero-Percent Financing for US Partners
Last week, I promised a big announcement on this blog. True to my word, I’ve got big news from Cisco Capital and a bit of sun on this otherwise gloomy winter day: a three-year, zero-percent financing offer for small and medium-sized businesses in the United States. The financing offer applies to all Cisco products and services from $1,000 up to $250,000.
“There are a lot of zero-percents out there,” said Maryann Von Seggern, Director of WW Channel Development. “This is true zero percent, same as cash.” I interviewed Von Seggern over TelePresence so she could walk through the announcement:
Check out more highlights and info…
- Zero-percent financing is available for U.S. small and medium-sized business customers to help make technology investments in Cisco hardware, software and bundled services.
- Financing agreements run for a maximum of 36 months, subject to terms and conditions, and are available for the financing of all Cisco products and bundled services ranging from $1,000 to $250,000.
- The offer is designed to help businesses adopt state-of-the-art Cisco solutions quickly and easily through leases with flexible terms and fast credit processing.
- If customers purchase at least one Cisco Smart Business Architecture (SBA), they may also be eligible for a three-month payment deferral.
- Zero-percent financing is available through Cisco Certified Partners until July 31, 2010.
- The offer is the latest element of Cisco’s Navigate to Accelerate initiative, designed to help Cisco channel partners navigate the challenging economic environment and accelerate their business with Cisco.
- Cisco recently celebrated the anniversary of its $100 million small-business investment with a variety of small-business-specific partner profitability initiatives, service and support options, and a broad SMB technology portfolio.
Head over to the Cisco Newsroom for more information.
As we look toward spring, sun, and economic recovery, this financing offer is one piece of Cisco’s Navigate to Accelerate initiative which is here to help Cisco partners navigate the challenging economic environment and accelerate into the upturn — and bluer skies. Please be sure to post your questions in the comments.