Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – September 26, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco partner news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Marlowe Fenne continued his series leading up to Interop NY. This week, he stopped by the Partner Blog to discuss using customer intelligence to fuel business growth in his blog “Growing Sales and Increasing Market Response with the ‘Right Stuff.”
Be sure to check out insights from Marlowe and let us know what you think. If you’re interested in more information on Interop NY, that is available as well.
What is your Credibility Factor?
Karin Surber shared her personal experience and wisdom into what makes a successful sales force in her ongoing series on the Partner Blog. This week, she focused on building credibility and how vital it is to maintaining strong business relationships. Those relationships may not bear fruit instantly, but in the long run, your credibility is worth more in future sales than any short term gain or quick deal.
Karin’s blog is full of valuable insight for your sales force, from a brand new sales person just starting out, to a veteran of the industry. Give Karin’s blog a read and join the conversation!
The Partner Voices series continued this week with a look at how Unitrends helped service provider Business Communications, Inc. (BCI) deliver reliable managed services and disaster recovery performance, with the following results:
- Reduced customers’ recovery time from days to hours
- Streamlined management of the data center and increased efficiency
- Increased scalability and flexibility
- Xander Uyleman gives the bottom line on recovery as a service
- Paul Harding talks cloud at IBC 2014
- Tony Paikeday discusses the next wave of Unified Computing
- Kelly Ahuja on how service provider is transformed through innovation
- Parag Parekh spots the top 10 ISV challenges with cloud, analytics, mobile and social transformation
Keep an Eye Out
- September (Multiple Dates) – Find sales content in a single place, on a mobile app. Master the use of SalesConnect with a quick Kick Start session.
- September 29 – Learn more about the expansion and reach of the global Intercloud ecosystem
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings