Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – September 25, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Invest in Yourself to Get the Greatest Returns
Karin Surber is one of our most prolific bloggers and she’s back at it again this week. Wednesday, she identified two focus areas where sales professionals can invest in themselves with ongoing training.
She states how training is necessary to maintain your competitive edge. I imagine it’s hard for our partners to argue with that, considering the speed at which our industry and business changes.
Be sure to read her whole post and see if you can’t gain a competitive edge selling Cisco!
Cisco’s Robbins: “Tremendous” IT Consolidation Coming
I always enjoy reading The VAR Guy. Earlier this week he covered how current CEO, Chuck Robbins, is picking up right where his predecessor left off.
John Chambers talked about IT consolidation in 2014, and that was the topic of conversation for Robbins in this piece. Check out the whole article to see what else he has to say.
As always, let us know what you think of the blog. Feedback from partners, especially around partner programs, is vital for Cisco to keep producing programs that work for all of us.
- John Stewart welcomes new Chief Privacy Office, Michelle Dennedy
- New Cisco CPO, Michelle Dennedy, tells CRN privacy must not be sacrificed by big data
- Michael Riegel covers five keys to success leading digital business transformation
- Gary Serda shares how Cisco UCS and MapR transform delivery of Hadoop technology
- Byron Magrane demystifies Cisco Mobility Express
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates and Events
- Get discounts with the Mobility Express Bundle
- How much could you be making on services? Find out right here
- There’s a limited-time offering to increase your profits with our Fast Track promotion
- Register for Partner Plus Live, OCT 6 & 7, to get a look at the year ahead.
- We’ll be covering live The Channel Company’s upcoming Best of Breed conference Oct 12-14. John Chambers will be interviewed the morning of Oct 13. Stay tuned for more.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings