Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – September 11, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Verizon Partners with Cisco to Launch SD-WAN Managed Service
Verizon outlined plans on Tuesday to offer a Managed WAN service based on Cisco’s software-defined infrastructure. Verizon is the first carrier to do so on Cisco’s platform.
The partnership is a big step in Verizon’s march toward fifth-generation, or 5G, wireless technology. Cisco’s SVP, Kelly Ahuja, has more on what this means for the future.
As always, let us know what you think of the blog. Feedback from partners, especially around partner programs, is vital for Cisco to keep producing programs that work for all of us.
- Rob Soderberry says it’s all about the network when it comes to the Cisco & Apple partnership
- Angie Mistretta gives us a behind-the-scenes look at Jimmy Kimmel Live’s Wall of America
- Joe Malenfant discusses security beyond the sandbox
- Christine Bailey asks “Inbound Marketing: What Comes After the Tipping Point?”
- Byron Magrane covers how Cisco works to make SickKids Foundation’s network better
Keep an Eye Out
- September 14 (Americas/Europe – 8 a.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- September 14 (APJ/GC – 6:30 p.m. pacific time) – Join the next Power Hour to capitalize on services opportunities
- Learn how to engage clients and better optimize data center opportunities through the Winning with VersaStack Webcast Series.
- Provide mobility excellence to small and midsize customers by attending the Cisco September sessions to learn more.
- Fast-track sales with the new Connected Factory Accelerator Solution Offers. Register for the 9/17 webinar to learn more.
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings