Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – October 9, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
A Rejuvenated Marketing Velocity Program Hits the Gas for Partners
Cisco’s Marketing Velocity has always been known to partners as the award winning annual event where we share innovations and thought leadership to help partners accelerate sales.
Bryan Sherlock stopped by the partner blog to make sure everyone knows the newly rejuvenated Marketing Velocity is an always-on program for partners, now offering expanded eLearning courses, a shareable content hub, On-the-Air webcast series, and more. Check out his blog to see how you can start taking advantage today.
Cisco Global Editors Conference 2015
The 2015 Cisco Global Editors Conference took place beginning of this week in San Jose, CA. Expectedly, there was a lot of buzz and coverage as new Cisco CEO, Chuck Robbins, made his first external keynote to press.
While you can look back at the #CiscoGEC hashtag to see what took shape and resonated on social, I grabbed some of the top articles coming out of the event that I thought would be of interest to our partners:
- CDN on Cisco’s New Business unit around the digital economy
- Channelbuzz.ca talks how Cisco’s cloud strategy hits the mainstream
- Chuck Robbins Explains Why Cisco is the most strategic digital partner
- CRN and Robbins Explain how the future of Cisco, its channel lies within IoT
- CRN covers Cisco’s IoT push: New IoT solutions, technology partnerships
And finally, here’s what attendees had to say about the big week!
— Cisco (@Cisco) October 6, 2015
As always, let us know what you think of the blog. Feedback from partners, especially around partner programs, is vital for Cisco to keep producing programs that work for all of us.
- Here’s Cisco’s new innovation engine
- Nick Earle asks does public cloud have to be public?
- Cisco’s Talos thwarts hackers and notorious Angler Explooit Kit
- Mike Flannagan explains how to tame your data with these 5 strategies
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- We’ll be covering live The Channel Company’s upcoming Best of Breed conference Oct 12-14 Chuck Robbins will be interviewed Tuesday. Follow @CiscoPartners for more.
- Break Your Customers’ Data Silos with Cisco Digital Solutions
- Join this webinar on Oct 21 to learn how Cisco extends Security Everywhere into the cloud, network & endpoint
- Introducing the Cisco UCS C3260 high throughput rack server for Big Data and SDS deployments
- Partners, stake your claim in Collaboration Rewards
- Registered partners can leverage this popular Mobility Sales Guide
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings