Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – October 31, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Happy Halloween! No tricks this week, but we definitely have a few treats for you.
Pat Sampson was here on the Partner Blog this week to provide a great rundown of what’s available to partners that are part of the Cisco Solution Partner Program. With the Solution Partner Program representing such a vital part of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem you’ll definitely want to check out Pat’s blog post.
Be sure to let us know what you think of Pat’s latest update.
Overcoming Challenges for Today’s Sales Professionals
We also saw an interesting new post this week from Karin Surber about overcoming the challenges faced by today’s sales professionals. With a separate look at the pace of change, busy customers, increased competition, technology mastery and integrity, Karin does a fantastic job illustrating how sales pros can leverage all the resources available to them in 2014.
As always, let us know if we are covering the information you need via our comments section. It’s how we constantly refine what is included in the weekly rewind.
- Marcus Phipps sees Cisco and NetApp partnering for Hybrid Cloud
- Xander Uyleman looks at a whole new face of Cloud
- Joseph Bradley leaves the driving to IoE
- Mike Flannagan keeps up with demand for big data analytics
- Frank Palumbo balances innovation and evolution
- Steve Chazin connects basketball fans with the NBA D-League draft
- Anabelle Pinto on any given Sunday and IoE
Keep an Eye Out
- November 11 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Cisco ONE Software for Americas and Europe
- November 11 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Cisco ONE Software for Asia Pacific
- November 12 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Americas and Europe
- November 13 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Asia Pacific