Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – October 24, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Great updates this week on the Cisco Partner Ecosystem. To kick off things off, Debbie Gililland talked about Partner Ecosystem marketing in general. Bruce Klein followed that up on Wednesday with his update on the Cisco Partner Ecosystem.
Bruce announced the Cisco Partner Ecosystem back in March at our annual Partner Summit event. In his blog post this week he brings you up-to-date on the growth of the Cisco Partner Ecosystem since it was announced. He also provides some insight on where Cisco will focus for the remainder of the fiscal year in order to make the Cisco Partner Ecosystem even more successful.
Check out both blog posts for some great information and learn about the Cisco Solution Partner Program as well! Let us know what you think.
Internet of Things (IoT) Specialization
The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing everything. Get the sales and technical training you need to be successful with the new Cisco IoT Specialization. IT resale partners: develop a better understanding of operational technology (OT) practices. OT partners: gain the expertise you need for industry-leading IT installations.
Save Money with SMARTnet
Want to show customers how much money they can save with SMARTnet? It’s easy with the new SMARTnet ROI calculator. Enter your customer’s numbers and show how the benefits they expect from SMARTnet translate into actual cost savings.
- Xander Uyleman audits the hybrid cloud
- Jim Grubb illustrates how the Internet of Things (IoT) is impacting everything
- Autumn Truong bridges the gap between digital and social media
Keep an Eye Out
- October 28 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Hybrid IT for Americas and Europe
- October 29 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Hybrid IT for Asia Pacific
- November 12 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Americas and Europe
- November 13 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Asia Pacific
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings