Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – October 23, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
It’s All About Connections
Rick Snyder, Vice President, Americas Partner Organization, contributed his first blog post since taking on his new role.
Rick had quite a few takeaways from his recent trip to Orlando for the Best of Breed Conference, none more important than a partner CEO keynote. Check out his blog post to see why decision making is shifting from IT to line of business (LOB).
CRN’s Exclusive interview with Wendy Bahr
The new Cisco Channel Chief has had a busy first 90 days – a time period that includes traveling around the world talking to partners to ‘get a sense of what they want to see from the networking giant in the digital age.’
She also fields questions on when the recent Apple partnership will be implemented into the Cisco Channel Program, the Dell-EMC deal, and a number of partner updates around the corner. Check out the full interview by CRN’s Mark Haranas.
Karin Surber Says Using These Marketing Tips Can Mean Big Business
Karin Surber is back at it, this time she’s delivering best marketing practices for partners.
We all know social is at the forefront of today’s marketing universe. But Karin asks us not to forget about 3 other tactics that can grow your business and compliment social media.
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Email marketing
See what else she has to say to partners about these important techniques.
- Soni Jiandani on Co-Innovating with Ecosystem Partners for Customers
- Cisco and Microsoft Accelerate Cloud Providers’ Journey to the Hybrid Cloud
- MazeMap and Cisco Lead the Way: A CMX Partner Ecosystem Blog
- Let’s Talk: Tackling the Shadow IT Tsunami @ #CIOsynergy San Francisco
- Michael Riegel tell us What it Takes to Be a Digital Predator
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Cisco VIP 26 3-Month Enrollment begins October 25. You can enroll through November 20
- Are Your Customers Ready for Smart Net Total Care 3.X? See our Readiness Checklist
- Don’t Forget to Register: Secure and Control IoT with the Cisco IoT System Security – November 17th
- We have four new digital solutions for industries
- VOD Now Available:Fast-Track Your Sales with New Connected Factory Accelerator Solution Offers
- Cisco extends Security Everywhere into the cloud, the network, and endpoint
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings