Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – October 16
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
The Channel Company Presents Annual Best of Breed Event in Orlando
Our own David Durham was feeling nostalgic and decided to stop by the Partner blog this week. The reason? He was covering the Best of Breed Conference in Orlando.
Cisco CEO, Chuck Robbins was there to deliver a keynote, field questions, and chat with partners:
— David Powell (@davidpowellbham) October 13, 2015
There was plenty more to keep David busy throughout the 3-day event that kicked-off Monday, but don’t take my word for it, check out David’s highlights – and be sure say hi in the comments.
The Power Of Partnering: Microsoft Recognizes FlexPod Partner Innovation
We always love having new bloggers step in and contribute. This week it was Ed Cho’s turn to make his debut. In his post, he talks about five years of partnering with NetApp, and some important updates around Microsoft Private Cloud with Flexpod and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Migration.
He also takes a second to look back on some memorable Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards. Make sure you check out his blog and drop him a welcome note or provide feedback in the comments.
As always, let us know what you think of the blog. Feedback from partners, especially around partner programs, is vital for Cisco to keep producing programs that work for all of us.
- Chuck Robbins sits down with CRN during the 2015 Best of Breed Conference
- MarketWatch covers the opening of a new Cisco Innovation center in Berlin
- Cisco SVP Rick Snyder talks to CRN about his Americas Channels Focuses
- Adrian den Hartog on a new type of networking: Cisco Powered cloud partnerships
- Anthony Grieco asks What’s in Your Network?
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- Don’t Forget to Register: Secure and Control IoT with the Cisco IoT System Security
- Leverage the new addition to the IoT System Security portfolio
- We have four new digital solutions for industries
- VOD Now Available: Fast-Track Your Sales with New Connected Factory Accelerator Solution Offers
- Check out the Cisco Cyber Threat Defense Solution Portfolio
- Dive in with dCloud: Cisco FireSIGHT overview
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings