Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 7, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Steve Benvenuto had more information this week on Cisco’s Internet of Things (IoT) Specializations. These three new specializations help you capture your share of the $19 trillion Internet of Everything (IoE). With IoT being a key part of the IoE transition, you should definitely take advantage of these new specializations.
For the full details, check out Steve’s blog and let us know what you think!
Our continuing Partner Voices series returned this week with a look at Cisco Solution Partner KEMP technologies. KEMP technologies was able to help cloud service provider Peak 10 implement a new infrastructure to match customer demand. It made for a pretty compelling story on how a partner can provide:
- Enhanced scalability
- 24 hour cloud-based availability
- Reduced deployment time
If you are interested in the details you can access the full case study from the blog, and don’t forget, you can always contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a potential Partner Voices story to tell.
- Jeff Price uses social collaboration to drive growth
- Shaun Kirby shows how IoE is the next leap toward frictionless business
- Padmasree Warrior examines the big picture of big data
- Rowan Trollope looks to the future of collaboration
- Jim McHugh is all in with OpenStack for the enterprise
Keep an Eye Out
- November 10-13 – Collaboration Partner Launch November 2014 Webcast (Multiple sessions available to accommodate various timezones)
- November 11 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Cisco ONE Software for Americas and Europe
- November 11 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on Cisco ONE Software for Asia Pacific
- November 12 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Americas and Europe
- November 13 – Cisco Partner Ecosystem Power Hour on IoT Specializations for Asia Pacific