Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 6, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
Extending Security Everywhere
Security Everywhere was originally launched in June during CiscoLive in San Diego. As Cisco continues its commitment to provide the most comprehensive security portfolio in the industry, this week Security Everywhere expanded further into the cloud, network and endpoints.
Al Jacobellis, Director of Security Solutions Strategy, explains how this most recent launch creates new opportunities for partners and highlights a few key solutions.
Also be sure to visit the Extending Security Everywhere Launch Site for partners to see how you can start taking advantage today.
In the News: Extending Security Everywhere
- Cisco’s Press Release on the Extending Security Everywhere launch
- ChannelNomics talks to Cisco execs about security
- Mark Haranas on Cisco’s lucrative new security products for partners
- Scott Herrel also blogs on Extending Security Everywhere
- Cisco pxGrid Caps First Year in Market with Nine New Ecosystem Partners
- The VAR Guy chats with Wendy Bahr on market changes and partners
- Bloomberg reports that Cisco’s new CEO embraces the cloud
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- For more on the Extending Security Everywhere lunch, join our #CiscoChat on Nov 11
- Also, check out the Extending Security Everywhere on demand Webinar
- Cisco Powered IaaS partner marketing and full service activity kits are now available
- Cisco VIP 26 3-Month Enrollment began Oct 25. You can enroll through Nov 20
- Join us on Nov 17 to learn how Smart services can help you increase revenue
- Don’t Forget to Register: Secure and Control IoT with the Cisco IoT System Security
- Swing by theCisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Don’t Forget: I’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave your comment below. Thanks for reading!Tags: