Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 21, 2014
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
This week saw the 10th annual Collaboration Summit kickoff and Richard McLeod was on hand as part of the Cisco team to participate in the event. Richard emceed the Partner Awards Ceremony on Sunday night where we honored 27 award winners in 11 different categories. Read Richard’s full recap of the awards ceremony.
Richard also posted about the announcements from Collaboration Summit and provided a summary of the new opportunities available to partners. Be sure to check out both of his posts and see what’s new in video and cloud for Cisco partners.
In our latest Partner Voices blog entry, TekLinks shared how they use Cisco-powered solutions to provide data security and business continuity.
Learn how TekLinks preserved the data for the Peoples Bank of Cullman, AL when a series of tornadoes ripped away part of its data center. You’ll also get TekLink’s thoughts on ransomware. Give it a look and let us know what you think!
- Steve Chazin asks where your teams work
- Rich Gore looks at what’s new from Cisco IT
- Hans Hwang on connected contact centers in the Internet of Everything (IoE)
- Padmasree Warrior shows how innovation can come from anywhere
- Rowan Trollope illustrates how he operates his business from his phone
Keep an Eye Out
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings