Cisco Partner Weekly Rewind – November 20, 2015
Each week, we’ll highlight the most important Cisco Partner Ecosystem news and stories, as well as point you to important, Cisco-related partner content you may have missed along the way. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
Off the Top
CEO Robbins Has Cisco On The Fast Track, And Partners Are Ready, Set, Go
There has been no shortage of major moves since Chuck Robbins took over the helm at Cisco less than 4 months ago. He is moving Cisco at an unprecedented pace.
And while here at Cisco we see the strategy as moving quickly towards growth and adjusting to fast-moving markets, it’s always best – at least in my opinion – to hear what our partners have to say.
Luckily, CRN’s Mark Haranas checked in with Cisco partners this week for their reaction to the CEO’s moves. I encourage you to read his excellent article for what our partners think.
Cisco ACI Awarded InfoWorld Editor’s Choice
InfoWorld, a top IT publication, recognized Cisco’s powerful SDN solution, ACI, with the Editor’s Choice award based on an impressive overall review score of 9.6 out of 10.
An excerpt from the review:
“Cisco ACI is a powerful solution that’s designed for large-scale deployments. It represents a significant step away from traditional networking in both design and scale, and a significant step forward in managing Cisco networks through an open and modern API control structure.”
Need to Reach More Customers? Tell Your Story through Social!
Bryan Sherlock is a regular contributor to the partner blog and is a heavy advocate for our partners. His specialty? Providing marketing enablement best practices and tips to help you grow your business and brand.
This week he says tell your story through social media to reach more customers. I have to agree wholeheartedly.
Take a Breather: Give Yourself a Mental Break for Optimal Productivity
Karin Surber is back this month providing partners excellent tips in and around sales. This week’s topic was one of my favorites. Why you say?
According to Karin and the research she has done, we should all be taking more naps, vacations, and breaks to reach optimal productivity and maintain mental performance. That’s what I’m saying!
- CRN recaps 10 Deals that show Robbins is shaking up Cisco
- Cisco Introduces breakthrough software solutions for cloud-scale networking
- Dave Michels says Cisco’s Rowan Trollope makes ‘Spark’ fly
- Chuck Robbins shares our unique focus on making the world a better place
- Rob Savagno announces Cisco’s intent to acquire Acano
Keep an Eye Out: Partner Promotions, Updates, Events and More…
- New improved process for Cisco One transactions available through distribution
- Register now for our Data and Analytics in Customer Success Webinar on Dec 15
- Register now for Partner Plus Live on December 2
- Learn how to grow revenue with Smart services in EMEAR and Americas – Listen to recording
- ISE 2.0 demo presents Cisco MSE Integration Use Case – Watch the Video
- Take A 3-D Virtual Tour of the ASA 5500-X Series Firewall
- Swing by the Cisco Partner Event calendar for the latest information on Cisco partner gatherings
Hey. Don’t stop here. I would love to hear your feedback so I can improve your experience reading this blog. Please leave your comments and thoughts below. Thanks for Reading!Tags: